At our hosptial Dominikus-Krankenhaus Berlin we are happy to offer you excellent treatment and services.
We are here to answer your questions, to support you during your preparations, to provide advice on treatment and therapy and to do all we can for you to get better as soon as possible.
The familiar atmosphere in our hospital provides you with a good environment for your recovery and our nurses and therapists will take special care of you. All our teams work interdisciplinary and you will profit from the ample experience our staff bring to the tasks at hand.
If you require a routine health check, a pain therapy or a surgery, we are happy to counsel and treat you.
We have experience in organising and coordinating international patient liaisons and have interpreters for Russian, Arabic, English and further languages on request so that you can easily discuss your diagnosis and treatment with your consultant.
If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us.
Coordinator for International Patients
Office Hours: Monday to Friday | 8 am – 3 pm | UTC +01:00
- General and Visceral Surgery
- Orthopaedy and Trauma Surgery
- Shoulder, Hip and Knee Prosthesis
- Spine Surgery
- Hand, Foot and Rheumatology surgery
- Special Pain Therapy
- Liaison with international insurers, to coordinate the financial aspects of your stay.
- Interpreters to help you discuss your diagnosis and treatment with your consultant. We provide this service for Russian and Arabic patients as well as English-speaking patients.
- Liaison with your embassy, to deal with practical and financial issues, and raise any queries that you might have.
Information from you
In order to process your request quickly and most effectively we will need the following information regarding your person, your request, your ailment and anything else that might help us to provide you with our best service.
- diagnostic findings
- medical condition, ailment (in detail)
- your age and gender
- address and country of origin
- your preferred language
- special meal requirements
- additional travel requirements
- Will you travel alone or in company?
- appointment/date preferences
Why choose our hospital?
- We follow high quality standards and our Quality Management System has been certified in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.
- Our physicians are experts in the indicated areas.
- We are a small hospital with a familiar and caring atmosphere.
- Our nursing staff is excellently trained and will treat you with care and respect.
- Your query will be processed within 48 hours.
- Our therapy staff has received special training in many areas and will help you to get back to form.
- Appointments are available at short notice.
- Interpreters are available for up to 6 hours a day.
- Invoices are issued with approx. 72 hours (depending on the severity of the affliction and the length of your stay.)
Our leading experts
Dr. med. Dirk Flachsmeyer
Dr. med. Dirk Flachsmeyer is an expert of long standing, whose additional training surgeries in Endoprosthesis take him as far as China. In addition to his excellent medical team, there are physical therapists and nurses to take care of you and your thorough recovery.
Dr. med. Daniel Patzak
Principal Senior Physician
Dr. med. Daniel Patzak has acquired the special skill set that allows him to use minimally invasive surgery. For you as the patient this means, that your body will recover much faster after a surgery. Dr. med. Daniel Patzak is supported by an excellent medical and nursing team.
Dr. med. Michael Pieschka
If there is anything to uncover with regard to your inner organs Dr. med. Michael Pieschka is the right person to consult. With the help of his excellent team and modern technology he can examine all your organs thoroughly and advise you on possible treatments.
Our great colleagues in the laboratory, the radiology facilities and the wonderful anaesthesia team are all contributing and cooperating to make sure, that your stay with us achieves its objective.
Dr. med. Maria Blume
Dr. med. Christian Nitzsche
Dr. med. Iris Kraus
Anaesthesia, Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine